This purebred racer boasts an advanced monocoque molding process and SL carbon-fiber layup with optimized resin compound that offer the snap and stiffness needed to cross the finish line at top speed.
- Hand built and custom team painted, it's the official bike of the Optum Pro Cycling Team
- Made with the advanced monocoque molding process to cut out any extra weight, the hand-built carbon fiber racing frame is comfortable and stiff for optimal power transfer
- Internal cable routing gives it a clean look, keeps it aerodynamic and is compatible with mechanical and electronic shifting systems
- The oversized Pressfit 30 bottom bracket junction is super stiff for maximum power transfer
- SRAM Red22 Exogram crankset with 53/39 chainrings is paired with a 11-26 cassette for 22 gears
- Continuous Fiber Technology fork with tapered steer tube and carbon dropouts offer added strength and steering response
- HED Stinger Carbon Tubular wheels equipped with Schwalbe tubular tires are super light and fast