Feast your eyes on the Slate Carbon. It's a drop-bar bike with a Lefty front fork and massive tires, yet still boasts road-bike quickness. It's basically a full-tilt road bike with off-road chops.
- 650b road wheels with big 42c tires offer the same rollout (outer diameter) as a 700x22 wheel / tire combo, yielding the grip and float of big tires plus speed and handling
- 6069 alloy frame is lightweight, stiff and responsive; agile geometry with short chainstays and slack head angle provide stability for rough roads and off-road excursions
- Carbon Lefty Oliver fork with Push-Button Rebound (PBR) offers 30mm of responsive travel and precise handling; easy-access lockout and rebound controls are glove-friendly
- Dramatic shaping of seatstays and chainstays provides balance of smoothing capability and solid rigidity for riding on mixed terrain
- Compact crankset is paired with 11-32 tooth rear cassette for 22 capable gears for climbing, descending and anything in between
- Shimano 105 shifters and derailleurs move swiftly and smoothly through the gears
- Shimano BR785 hydraulic disc brakes provide smooth, powerful deceleration even in wet, slick conditions